– SUBSCRIBE if you want more on this or my other GREAT projects!
– FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM (
– SUPPORT ME ON PATREON (
Here are the in-depth process videos for this project:
– Part 1: Prepping the Materials (
– Part 2: Building the Inlay (
– Part 3: Building the Legs and Apron (
– Part 4: Breadboards, Glue, Disaster (
– Part 5: Assembly, Finishing, and Delivery (
For this project, I took reclaimed walnut and white oak, added a salvaged leather drive belt, and built it into a mid century modern farmhouse style dining table. The result is a beautiful mix of both the rustic reclaimed textures and the sleek midcentury form of furniture. All of it was DIY with affordable tools.
#aDecentProject #DIY #Reclaimed
diy,do it yourself,mid century modern,mid century,farmhouse table,reclaimed,reclaim,walnut,dining table,table,woodworking,woodworker,midcentury,midcentury modern,modern,mcm,rustic,breadboard,drawbore,draw bore,decent,keith decent,tools,tablesaw,handplane,drill,furniture,DIY table,how to,how to build,diy project,diy idea,diy table,make,maker,build,hand tools,upcycle,upcycled,wooden,wood,reclaimed wood,oak,white oak,black walnut,reclaimed dining table,fine